Specialising in the sales of small woodlands for recreation, wildlife conservation and investment
Woods4Sale News – Open For Business
Response to COVID 19
We want to take a moment to update our community on how we are responding to the Covid 19 outbreak.
Woods4Sale are following government guidelines and providing a duty of care to staff, clients and customers. We will respond as necessary to the government’s recommendations.
We remain fully staffed with home working, and can be contacted as normal by email, website and our usual phone numbers. We continue to release new woods onto our website which remains fully operational and is being updated daily.
Please do not visit advertised woodlands where to do so would conflict with government guidelines. If you have specific interest in a property please contact us and we will connect you with the relevant agent to give as much additional information as possible.
Please note that woodland transactions are not affected by the latest government intention to suspend the housing market, and we will continue to process transactions as normal.
We all eagerly await the time that we can get back into the woods.
Wishing you all well.
The team at Woods4Sale.
Receive news of new woodlands for sale as soon as they come on the market by entering your email address here. This service is FREE.
Pick A Region
- Kettle Wood, Herefordshire
- Thorpe Wood, Surrey
- Spalting Wood, East Sussex
- Putters Wood, East Sussex
- Hefthill Wood, Cumbria
- Coed Rhiw Goch, Conwy
- Eccles Copse, East Sussex
- Broad Wood, Ayrshire
- Bewick Copse, Northumberland
- Snypes Wood, East Renfrewshire
- Coed y Telyn, Powys
- The Squirrels, Surrey
- Hode Wood, Nottinghamshire
- Leat Copse, Devon
- Sortridge Wood, Devon
- Back Lane Wood, Hertfordshire
- Bury Bridge Wood, Devon
- Garland Wood, Devon
- Maple Rise, Nottinghamshire
- Springhill Wood, East Renfrewshire
- Braes Wood, Northumberland
- Pren Dymunol, Ceredigion
- Outland Wood, East Renfrewshire
- Drift Wood, Shropshire
- Dolrhyd Wood, Powys
- Ferny Brow, Shropshire
- Riddells Copse, Northumberland
- Hatfield Woodhouse, South Yorkshire
- Oldford Wood, Cumbria
- Ozark Wood, Herefordshire
- Hunt’s End, Somerset
- Trengoffe Woods, Cornwall
- Doe Wood, Kent
- Batts End, Somerset
- Mawgan Wood, Cornwall
- Dean Wood, Powys
- Horse Wood, Tyne and Wear
- Little Aspen Wood, Kent
- Gigrin Prysg, Powys
- Winniequick Wood, Dumfries and Galloway
- The Wynd, Devon
- Telegraph Wood, Devon
- Honeymead Wood, Devon
- Berres Wood, Denbighshire
- Coed Rhyal, Carmarthenshire
- Chesterton Wood, Cheshire
- Squeak Wood, Surrey
- Bullhead Wood, Herefordshire
- North Creech Wood, Dumfries and Galloway
- Northgate Wood, Northumberland
- Feochaig Wood, Argyll
- Allt Cefn Crug, Carmarthenshire
- Badger Wood, South Yorkshire
Buying A Woodland
Buying a woodland from us should be easy and straightforward. Here we describe the process for you to make it easier to follow.
Sell Your Woodland
Our experienced Woodland Managers will use their knowledge and expertise to market your wood and achieve the best price for you.
We recommend that you use a solicitor experienced in rural land conveyancing. If you do not know one, here we have listed a few that we know.
UK woodland & woods for sale: specialising in the sales of small woodlands in England, Scotland and Wales for recreation, wildlife conservation and investment.
Buying a woodland from us should be an easy and straightforward process. We always suggest that you have a look at a few woodlands before you decide on one that you really want.
4 Church Farm Court
Featured Woodland For Sale Sortridge Wood, Devon
Sortridge Wood, Horrabridge, Devon. Mature broadleaves on the west fringes of Dartmoor. 4.64 acres for £57,500 (freehold) [#A1480]
Open canopy broadleaves with excellent access and a superb location.
Woods4Sale On Facebook
Woods4Sale On Twitter
Tweets by @woods4sale