Specialising in the sales of small woodlands for recreation, wildlife conservation and investment
Receive news of new woodlands for sale as soon as they come on the market by entering your email address here. This service is FREE.
Pick A Region
- Alresford Wood, Hampshire
- Telegraph Wood, Devon
- Whisperers Wood, Hampshire
- Tetworth Copse, Bedfordshire
- Buffers Wood, Hampshire
- Coed Gelli, Wrexham
- Waddler Wood, Surrey
- Harpley Wood, East Sussex
- Balmaghie Bank, Dumfries and Galloway
- Combe Paddock, West Sussex
- Wath Wood, South Yorkshire
- Folds Copse, Aberdeenshire
- Nook Wood, East Sussex
- Bower Wood, Somerset
- Clover Paddock, Cheshire
- Chestnut Grove, Shropshire
- Balmaghie Pond, Dumfries and Galloway
- Combe Leys Wood, Wiltshire
- Verdant Copse, Northumberland
- Lumleys Copse, Northumberland
- Percy’s Copse, Northumberland
Buying A Woodland
Buying a woodland from us should be easy and straightforward. Here we describe the process for you to make it easier to follow.
Sell Your Woodland
Our experienced Woodland Managers will use their knowledge and expertise to market your wood and achieve the best price for you.
We recommend that you use a solicitor experienced in rural land conveyancing. If you do not know one, here we have listed a few that we know.
UK woodland & woods for sale: specialising in the sales of small woodlands in England, Scotland and Wales for recreation, wildlife conservation and investment.
Buying a woodland from us should be an easy and straightforward process. We always suggest that you have a look at a few woodlands before you decide on one that you really want.
Featured Woodland For Sale Folds Copse, Aberdeenshire
Folds Copse, Springfield, near Aberchirder, Aberdeenshire. 5.40 acres of young woodland and open ground for £34,000 (freehold) [#A1740]
A habitat-rich property combining natural birch thickets, planted broadleaves and moorland vegetation.
Woods4Sale On Facebook
Woods4Sale On Twitter
Tweets by @woods4sale