The Wynd, Kingsteignton, Devon. 3.90 acres of conifers for £36,000 (freehold) [#A1383]
Restrictive covenants by the Transferees:
- The Transferee so as to bind the Property and each and every part of it into whosoever hands it may come but not so as to be personally liable for any breach or breaches of any restrictive covenant arising after the Transferee has parted with all interest in the Property jointly and severally covenant with the Transferor for the benefit of the Retained Land and each every part of it:not to do or omit to do or permit or suffer to be done or omitted to be done any act or thing which shall cause or may be or become a nuisance damage or disturbance to the Transferor and/or the owner or occupier of the Retained Land and without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing:
- the Transferee shall not use the Property (or any part thereof) for any sort of racing whether with motorcycles, cars or other vehicles;
- the transferee shall not use the property (or any part thereof) as a commercial campsite;
- the Transferee shall not damage the accessways, tracks and/or paths that lead to and from the Property (including, without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing, the Accessways and the Second Accessway) and shall forthwith repair (to the reasonable satisfaction of the Transferor) any damage caused;
- The Transferee shall not dispose of any part of parts only of the Property including, without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing, by way of sale, lease, gift or charge provided that notwithstanding the foregoing, the Transferee shall be entitled to sell up to two parts of the Property.
If you would like to receive news of new woodlands for sale in the UK as soon as they come on the market enter your email address here. This service is FREE.
Tweets by @woods4sale