Honeymead Wood, near Tiverton, Devon. 4.17 acres of attractive mature broadleaf woodland in a prime rural location. £42,000 (freehold) [#F1264]
Restrictive covenants by the Transferees:
1. The Transferees so as to bind the Property and each and every part of it into whosoever hands it may come but not so as to be personally liable for any breach or breaches of any restrictive covenant arising after the Transferees have parted with all interest in the Property jointly and severally covenant with the Transferors for the benefit of the Transferors’ Retained Land and each and every part of it:
(a) that the Property shall not be used in such a way as to create a nuisance to the neighbouring owners including the Transferors and specifically the Transferees shall not:
(i) use the Property for any sort of racing whether with motorcycles car or other vehicles; or
(ii) use the Property as a commercial campsite; or
(iii) unreasonably damage the said tracks.
(iv) park any motor vehicle, nor erect any gate, fence, barrier or hedge, or otherwise obstruct or allow any obstruction to any reserved track.
(b) not to dispose of part or parts only of the Property whether by sale, lease, gift, charge or otherwise.
Additional Restrictive Covenants
- Not to use the Property at any time for any purpose other than for agricultural forestry equine or amenity purposes
- Not to erect or allow to be erected on the Property any wind turbines, ground based photovoltaic equipment or anaerobic digestion plant
- Not to do or allow to be done anything on the land which would be or could create a nuisance or annoyance for the owners or occupiers of the Retained Land
Not to permit on the Property
- motorsports or the use of recreational motorised vehicles
- clay pigeon shooting target shooting nor any form of commercial shooting provided that this shall not preclude the shooting of game on a non-commercial basis nor the control of vermin
- amplified music
- commercial operations except forestry
- chainsaws or other machinery to be used on Sundays
If you would like to receive news of new woodlands for sale in the UK as soon as they come on the market enter your email address here. This service is FREE.
Tweets by @woods4sale