Coed Rhydoldog, nr. Llandovery, Carmarthenshire. 7.79 acres of young woodland with open space and a large lake, 3 miles southeast of Llandovery. £149,000 (freehold) [#S1848]
Restrictive covenants by the Transferees:
The Transferees jointly and severally covenant for themselves and their successors in the title for the benefit of the Retained Land not to use the property hereby transferred or any part of the same or suffer or permit it to be used for the following:-
- Clay pigeon shooting or target practice of any kind.
- Rough shoot or pest control at such times or in such manner as to become a danger or nuisance or annoyance to any person.
- Racing or speed trails with cycles or any motorized vehicle.
- A commercial campsite.
- Business purposes other than that of forestry.
- Any use that causes or is likely to cause damage to access tracks other than fair wear and tear.
- Any use that would be or become a nuisance or annoyance to neighbouring owners or occupiers including the Transferor.
And the property hereby transferred shall not be sold, leased or otherwise disosed except in whole as opposed in part.
If you would like to receive news of new woodlands for sale in the UK as soon as they come on the market enter your email address here. This service is FREE.
Tweets by @woods4sale