Longridge Wood, near Heathfield, East Sussex. 3.36 acres of peaceful woodland with many recreational opportunities in a rural location, 20 miles from Hastings. £52,500 (freehold) [#S1413]
Restrictive covenants by the Transferees:
- The Transferee covenants with the Transferor for the benefit and protection of the Retained Premises with the intention of binding all persons in whom the property shall from time to time be vested that the Transferee and the Transferee’s successors in title will henceforth at all time observe and perform the following restrictions and obligations:-
- To pay within 21 days of demand to the Access Owner (the owner of the track from B to E) the Transferee’s Share of the expense from time to time incurred in connection with maintaining the Access.
- Not to transfer the Property or any part thereof or grant a lease thereof for a term of more than seven years unless the transferee or lessee shall enter into a deed of covenant with the Access Owner to observe and perform the covenant contained in Clause 1.I.
- Not to use the Property for any purpose other than as woodland.
- Not at any time to place or deposit or suffer to be placed or deposited on or allow to remain at the Property any waste or rubbish or any equipment or materials not ordinarily used in the management of a woodland or any caravan, mobile home or derelict vehicle except a campervan for the personal use of the Transferee.
- Not at any time to obstruct or interfere with the full and free use of the Access by the Transferor or any person or persons authorized by the Transferor.
- Not to cause a nuisance, annoyance or disturbance to the owners and occupiers of the Retained Land
- Not to use the Property for any sort of racing whether with motorcycles, motorcars or other vehicles
- Not to use the property as a commercial campsite
- Not to cause any damage to the Access and forthwith make good any damage
- Not to dispose of part or parts only of the Property whether by transfer, lease (for a term of more than 7 years), charge or otherwise.
If you would like to receive news of new woodlands for sale in the UK as soon as they come on the market enter your email address here. This service is FREE.
Tweets by @woods4sale