Moore Wood, near Canterbury, Kent. 9.44 acres of superb Ancient Woodland in a semi-rural location. £79,000 (freehold) [#S1279]
Restrictive covenants by the Transferees:
The Transferees hereby covenant for themselves and their successors in title that the land or any part of it shall not be used in such a way as to created a nuisance to the neighbouring owners (including the Transferor) and specifically the Transferees shall not :-
- Do any rough or game shooting or pest control at times or in a manner constituting a nuisance or danger to any neighbour;
- Use the land for any sort of racing whether with motor bike, cars or other vehicles;
- Use the land for a commercial campsite;
- Use the land for clay pigeon shooting;
- Conduct any business from the land apart from forestry;
- Use the land in any way which will damage the access tracks;
- Erect any signboards visible from the public highway;
- Sell the land except as a whole specifically not in such a way that it could be registered in separate titles or in separate titles or in separate ownerships.
If you would like to receive news of new woodlands for sale in the UK as soon as they come on the market enter your email address here. This service is FREE.
Tweets by @woods4sale