Barrowhill Wood, Newby Bridge, Cumbria. A charming mixed wood in rolling south lakes countryside. 4.39 acres for £47,000 (freehold) [#M1388]
Restrictive covenants by the Transferees:
The Transferee covenants for himself and his successors in title not to use the property hereby transferred or any part of the same or to suffer or permit to be used for any of the following:
- Clay pigeon shooting or target practice of any kind;
- Rough shooting or pest control at such times or in such manner as to be or become a nuisance or annoyance to any person;
- Racing or speed trials with cycles or any motorised vehicle;
- A commercial camp site;
- Business purposes other than that of a forestry;
- Any use that causes or is likely to cause damage to access tracks other than fair wear and tear;
- Any use that would be or become a nuisance or annoyance to neighbouring owners or occupiers of land including the Transferor.
- The installation or display of any signboard that is or may become visible from the public highway.
- The Property hereby transferred should not be sold, leased or otherwise disposed of except in whole as opposed to in part.
If you would like to receive news of new woodlands for sale in the UK as soon as they come on the market enter your email address here. This service is FREE.
Tweets by @woods4sale