Howberry Copse, Woodcote, Oxfordshire. 3.74 acres of stunning beech woodland, 18 miles from Oxford. £49,000 (freehold) [#M1523]
The Transferee covenants with the Transferor, for the benefit of the Transferor’s retained Land and each and every part of it:
- not to do anything at the Property that would cause loss, damage, injury, nuisance, annoyance, disturbance or inconvenience to the Transferor, the owners of the Neighbouring Land or the owners or occupiers of any other neighbouring property or to any other person entitled to the Rights in common with the Transferee;
- not to use the Property for any sort of racing whether with motorcycles, cars or any other vehicle;
- not to use the property as a commercial campsite;
- not to cause unreasonable damage to the Accessway (except for reasonable wear and tear);
- not to make any Disposal of part or parts only of the Property; and
- not to park any motor vehicle on the Accessway nor erect any gate, fence, barrier or hedge or otherwise obstruct or allow any obstruction of the Accessway.
If you would like to receive news of new woodlands for sale in the UK as soon as they come on the market enter your email address here. This service is FREE.
Tweets by @woods4sale