Temple Wood, 4.4 acres of mixed broadleaf woodland 5 miles from Market Rasen, in Lincolnshire countryside, for £43,000 (freehold) [#F1340]
Restrictive covenants by the Transferees:
1. The Transferee covenants with the Transferor for themselves and their successors in title to observe and perform the covenants restrictions conditions and other provisions in the register that affect the Property hereby transferred and to indemnify the Transferor against any non-observance or non-performance of the following:
2. For the benefit of the retained land of the Transferor in the title stated in panel 1 hereof and for each and every part of the same the Transferee covenants for himself and his successors in title not to use or suffer or permit to be used the Property hereby transferred or any part of the same for any of the following:
- Clay pigeon shooting or target practice of any kind;
- Rough shooting or pest control at such times or in such manner as to be or become a nuisance or annoyance to any person;
- Racing or speed trials with cycles or any motorised vehicle;
- A commercial camp site;
- Business purposes other than that of a forestry;
- Any use that causes or is likely to cause damage to access tracks other than fair wear and tear;
- Any use that would be or become a nuisance or annoyance to neighbouring owners or occupiers of land including the Transferor; or
- The installation or display of any signboard that is or may become visible from the public highway.
3. The Property hereby transferred shall not be disposed of except as a whole as opposed to in part.
If you would like to receive news of new woodlands for sale in the UK as soon as they come on the market enter your email address here. This service is FREE.
Tweets by @woods4sale