Hope Wood, Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire. 2.62 acres of mature oak and ash woodland, 24 miles from Cambridge. £30,000 (freehold) [#S1290]
Restrictive covenants by the Transferees:
- For the benefit of the retained land of the Transferor in the title at panel 2 hereof and for each and every part of the same the Transferee covenants for himself and his successors in title not to use the Property hereby transferred or any part of the same or to suffer or permit it to be used for any of the following:-
- Clay pigeon shooting or target practice of any kind.
- Rough shooting or pest control at such times or in such manner as to be or become a danger nuisance or annoyance to any person.
- Racing or speed trials with cycles or any motorised vehicles.
- A commercial campsite.
- Business purposes other than that of forestry.
- Any use that causes or is likely to cause damage to access tracks other than fair wear and tear.
- Any use that would be or become a nuisance or annoyance to neighbouring owners or occupiers of land including the Transferor.
- The installation or display of any signboard that is or may become visible from the public highway.
- The Transfer covenants with the Transferor for himself and for his successors in title to observe and perform the covenants restrictions conditions and other provisions on the register that affect the Property hereby transferred and to indemnity the Transferor against any non-observance or non-performance of the same.
- The property shall not be sold, leased or otherwise disposed of except in whole as opposed to part.
If you would like to receive news of new woodlands for sale in the UK as soon as they come on the market enter your email address here. This service is FREE.
Tweets by @woods4sale