UK woodland & woods for sale: specialising in the sales of small woodlands in England, Scotland and Wales for recreation, wildlife conservation and investment.
View New Woodlands For Sale On Your Phone
Recently Added Woodlands For Sale
- Kiln Copse, near Horsham, West Sussex. 3.88 acres of mainly mature Oak woodland £35,000 freehold [#515].
- Old Coppice Wood, near Maidstone, Kent. 5.83 acres of mature broadleaved woodland £44,000 freehold [#516].
- Coed Wern Ty Gwyn, 15.00 acres of mixed broadleaf woodland on the edge of Snowdonia in North Wales, £120,000 freehold [#511].
- Bowhill Wood, Betley, North Staffordshire. 3.16 acres of ancient oak woodland near Nantwich in North Staffordshire. £31,000 freehold. [#483].
- Beech Bank, Ruthin, North Wales 3.74 acres of mainly beech woodland for £29,000 (freehold) [#498].
- Pasture Wood, Rhewl, Ruthin, Denbighshire. Mature ash with a mixed hardwood sub-canopy. Gently sloping site, car access and commanding views over the Vale of Clwyd. 3.34 acres. £26,000 freehold [#479].
- Long Larches Wood, Pantybwlch, near Newcastle Emlyn, Carmarthenshire 10.85 acres (approx.) of mature conifer woodland. £33,000 freehold [#366].
- Trapp Wood, Llandeilo. A mixed seventeen-year-old wood extending to 4.56 acres in the Brecon Beacons National Park for £30,000 freehold [#468].
- Melton Wood, Sprotbrough, South Yorkshire. A woodland with maturing and full-canopy mixed hardwoods on level ground with excellent access and amenity. 7.36 acres freehold for £48,000 [#454].
- Coed Brigiad, maturing broadleaves on the west edge of the Brecon Beacons. 2.77 acres for £21,000 freehold [#501].
- Welly Wood, near Newcastle Emlyn, Carmarthenshire 9.68 acres of mature conifer woodland £54,000 freehold [#367].
- Oakey Wood, Ockley, near Horsham, West Sussex. 1 acre (approx.) of freehold woodland. Price: £12,000 [#487].
- Dale Wood. Maturing beech and mixed hardwoods near Doncaster, South Yorkshire. 5.58 acres for £33,000 [#493].
- Limeridge Wood, Maeshafn, near Mold, North Wales. 6.77 acres of high amenity woodland with good access. Freehold £39,000 [#401].
- Flank Wood, Rhewl, Ruthin, Denbighshire. Mixed canopy hardwoods on an east-facing bank, with a delightful green lane at the north end and level river-side frontage at the south, both with excellent vehicular access. 4.28 acres. £33,500 freehold [#478].
- Sunset Wood, Wolverley, nr. Kidderminster, Worcestershire. 7.52 acres of mature broadleaf woodland £59,000 freehold [#477].
- Deer Hollow, Wolverley, nr. Kidderminster, Worcestershire. 5.10 acres (approx.) of broadleaf woodland. £32,000 freehold [#449].
- Allt Goch, Llandewi Brefi, Ceredigion, South Wales. 4.78 acres (approx.) of mixed woodland £24,500 freehold [#386].
- Slew Wood, near South Molton, Devon 28.24 acres (approx.) of productive conifer woodland £123,000 freehold [#451].
- Askew Wood, Maeshafn, near Mold, North Wales. 2.93 acres (approx.) of beech and pine with good access within a private gated forest. Freehold £24,500 [#463].
- Bear Wood, near Maidstone, Kent. 13.73 acres (approx.) of mature broadleaved woodland with a cabin. £115,000 freehold [#427].
- Fowlers Hill Wood, Garstang, Lancashire. 6.1 acres (approx.) of established mixed woodland in an edge-of-village location combining amenity with commercial potential, freehold for £45,000 [#346].
- Grammar’s Common, Brighstone, Isle of Wight 42.5 acres (approx), offers in the region of £210,000 (leasehold) [#230].