UK woodland & woods for sale: specialising in the sales of small woodlands in England, Scotland and Wales for recreation, wildlife conservation and investment.
View New Woodlands For Sale On Your Phone
Recently Added Woodlands For Sale
- Eastfield Wood, near Sprotbrough, Yorkshire. 2.00 acres of canopy beech for £15,500 freehold [#521].
- Coed Brigiad, maturing broadleaves on the west edge of the Brecon Beacons. 2.77 acres for £21,000 freehold [#501].
- Chestnut Bank, Wolverley, nr. Kidderminster, Worcestershire. 6.87 acres of broadleaf woodland £42,000 freehold [#534].
- Allt Goch, Llandewi Brefi, Ceredigion, South Wales. 4.78 acres (approx.) of mixed woodland £21,000 freehold [#386].
- Fowlers Hill Wood, Garstang, Lancashire. 6.1 acres of established mixed woodland in an edge-of-village location combining amenity with commercial potential, freehold for £45,000 [#346].
- The Glade, near Ruthin, Denbighshire, North Wales. 6.06 acres of mature mixed hardwoods for £48,000 [#531].
- Champles Wood, Bampton, near Tiverton, Devon. 3.79 acres of mixed broadleaves for £32,000 freehold [#527].
- Whiting Wood, near Heathfield, East Sussex. 2.23 acres of mixed broadleaf & Scots Pine for £23,000 (freehold) [#533].
- Castle Keep Wood, Ruthin, North Wales 5.35 acres of mainly beech woodland for £40,000 (freehold) [#404].
- Coed Brofair, Rhewl, Ruthin, Denbighshire. Young and maturing hardwoods surrounded by fields on three sides, with excellent vehicular access and high amenity in the Vale of Clwyd, near Ruthin in North Wales. 2.95 acres. £29,000 freehold [#475].
- Westnorth Wood, Duloe, Cornwall 4.2 acres of mature mixed hardwoods near Looe for £28,000 freehold [#408].
- Coed Canol. Middle-aged hardwoods near Llandeilo, Carmarthenshire. 2.42 acres for £21,000 freehold [#504].
- Hollowgate Wood, Sprotbrough, South Yorkshire. Maturing and full-canopy hardwoods on level and gently sloping ground with excellent access and amenity. 6.65 acres freehold for £42,000 [#462].
- Coed Wern Ty Gwyn, 15.00 acres of mixed broadleaf woodland on the edge of Snowdonia in North Wales, £120,000 freehold [#511].
- Long Larches Wood, Pantybwlch, near Newcastle Emlyn, Carmarthenshire 10.85 acres (approx.) of mature conifer woodland. £33,000 freehold [#366].
- Trapp Wood, Llandeilo. A mixed seventeen-year-old wood extending to 4.56 acres in the Brecon Beacons National Park for £30,000 freehold [#468].
- Welly Wood, near Newcastle Emlyn, Carmarthenshire 9.68 acres of mature conifer woodland £54,000 freehold [#367].
- Sunset Wood, Wolverley, nr. Kidderminster, Worcestershire. 7.52 acres of mature broadleaf woodland £59,000 freehold [#477].
- Slew Wood, near South Molton, Devon 28.24 acres (approx.) of productive conifer woodland £123,000 freehold [#451].
- Grammar’s Common, Brighstone, Isle of Wight 42.5 acres (approx), offers in the region of £210,000 (leasehold) [#230].