UK woodland & woods for sale: specialising in the sales of small woodlands in England, Scotland and Wales for recreation, wildlife conservation and investment.
View New Woodlands For Sale On Your Phone
Recently Added Woodlands For Sale
- Glanteifi Wood, 8.39 acres of mid-rotation mixed woodland on the Pembrokeshire coast. £56,000 freehold [#543].
- Ferry Wood, Ardpatrick, West Loch Tarbert, Argyll. 29.94 acres of coastal oak, grassland and foreshore £118,000 freehold [#572].
- Steele’s Coppice, 2.71 acres of mixed broadleaves in rural North Staffordshire. Offers in excess of £25,000 freehold [#550].
- Turnkey Wood, 6.20 acres of mixed broadleaf and Scots Pine woodland near Heathfield, East Sussex for £56,000 freehold [#574].
- Pigeon Wood, 3.71 acres of mixed woodland close to High Wycombe and Princes Risborough in Buckinghamshire for £33,500 freehold [#564].
- Hall Wood, Chapeltown, South Yorkshire. 2.71 acres of conifers for £22,000 freehold [#569].
- Watermouth Wood, Berrynarbor, near Ilfracombe, Devon. 9.53 acres of mixed broadleaves for £59,500 freehold [#553].
- Nowhere Wood, 5.32 acres of mature Beech woodland near High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire for £55,000 freehold [#571].
- Slew Wood, near South Molton, Devon 28.24 acres of productive conifer woodland £115,000 freehold [#451].
- Yew Tree Wood, Ruthin, North Wales 6.60 acres of mixed woodland for £49,500 (freehold) [#563].
- Old Wood, Rhewl, near Ruthin, Denbighshire, North Wales. 5.29 acres of mature mixed hardwoods for £44,500 freehold [#537].
- Cryn Pren Wood, 20.83 acres of mainly broadleaved woodland near Tregaron, Mid Wales for £79,500 freehold [#555].
- Quarter Wood, Sprotbrough, South Yorkshire. 4.51 acres of maturing larch in a rural setting close to major transport links. Freehold for £27,000 [#466].
- Cherry Tree Wood 5.36 acres of mixed multi-aged hardwoods in Yorkshire for £42,000 freehold [#549].
- Ha’penny Paddock 0.50 acre paddock in the South Tyne Valley, Northumberland for £11,500 freehold [#540].
- Sturdy Wood, 2.90 acres of mixed hardwoods near Mold, Denbighshire for £20,000 freehold [#547].
- The Ridgeway, 6.64 acres of mid-rotation mixed woodland near Mold, Denbighshire for £44,000 freehold [#544].
- Burgh Wood, 8.57 acres of mature broadleaf woodland in a quiet corner of East Sussex for £76,500 freehold [#546].
- Lawton Wood, 6.5 acres of mixed mature hardwoods near Kidsgrove, Staffordshire for £48,000 freehold [#538].
- Bear Wood, near Maidstone, Kent. 13.73 acres of mature broadleaved woodland with a cabin. £115,000 freehold [#427].
- Coed Brigiad, maturing broadleaves on the west edge of the Brecon Beacons. 2.77 acres for £21,000 freehold [#501].
- Allt Goch, Llandewi Brefi, Ceredigion, South Wales. 4.78 acres (approx.) of mixed woodland £21,000 freehold [#386].
- Champles Wood, Bampton, near Tiverton, Devon. 3.79 acres of mixed broadleaves for £32,000 freehold [#527].
- Westnorth Wood, Duloe, Cornwall 4.2 acres of mature mixed hardwoods near Looe for £28,000 freehold [#408].
- Coed Canol. Middle-aged hardwoods near Llandeilo, Carmarthenshire. 2.42 acres for £21,000 freehold [#504].
- Coed Wern Ty Gwyn, 15.00 acres of mixed broadleaf woodland on the edge of Snowdonia in North Wales, £120,000 freehold [#511].
- Welly Wood, near Newcastle Emlyn, Carmarthenshire 9.68 acres of mature conifer woodland £54,000 freehold [#367].