UK woodland & woods for sale: specialising in the sales of small woodlands in England, Scotland and Wales for recreation, wildlife conservation and investment.
View New Woodlands For Sale On Your Phone
Recently Added Woodlands For Sale
- Ha’penny Paddock 0.50 acre paddock in the South Tyne Valley, Northumberland for £11,500 freehold [#540].
- Ludo Wood, near Heathfield, East Sussex. 6.94 acres of mixed broadleaf & Scots Pine woodland for £63,000 freehold [#539].
- Sturdy Wood, 2.90 acres of mixed hardwoods near Mold, Denbighshire for £20,000 freehold [#547].
- The Ridgeway, 6.64 acres of mid-rotation mixed woodland near Mold, Denbighshire for £44,000 freehold [#544].
- Burgh Wood, 8.57 acres of mature broadleaf woodland in a quiet corner of East Sussex for £76,500 freehold [#546].
- Glanteifi Wood, 8.39 acres of mid-rotation mixed woodland on the Pembrokeshire coast. Offers in excess of £60,000 freehold [#543].
- Kindle Wood 1.88 acres of canopy beech near Sprotbrough, Yorkshire for £18,500 freehold [#534].
- Stockings Cote, 3.31 acres of mature mixed woodland in rural North Staffordshire for £30,000 freehold [#542].
- Lawton Wood, 6.4 acres of mixed mature hardwoods near Kidsgrove, Staffordshire for £48,000 freehold [#538].
- Bear Wood, near Maidstone, Kent. 13.73 acres of mature broadleaved woodland with a cabin. £115,000 freehold [#427].
- Heathbank Wood 4.03 acres of mixed hardwoods and glades in Yorkshire for £34,000 freehold [#536].
- Coed Brigiad, maturing broadleaves on the west edge of the Brecon Beacons. 2.77 acres for £21,000 freehold [#501].
- Chestnut Bank, Wolverley, nr. Kidderminster, Worcestershire. 6.87 acres of broadleaf woodland £42,000 freehold [#534].
- Allt Goch, Llandewi Brefi, Ceredigion, South Wales. 4.78 acres (approx.) of mixed woodland £21,000 freehold [#386].
- Fowlers Hill Wood, Garstang, Lancashire. 6.1 acres of established mixed woodland in an edge-of-village location combining amenity with commercial potential, freehold for £45,000 [#346].
- Champles Wood, Bampton, near Tiverton, Devon. 3.79 acres of mixed broadleaves for £32,000 freehold [#527].
- Coed Brofair, Rhewl, Ruthin, Denbighshire. Young and maturing hardwoods surrounded by fields on three sides, with excellent vehicular access and high amenity in the Vale of Clwyd, near Ruthin in North Wales. 2.95 acres. £29,000 freehold [#475].
- Westnorth Wood, Duloe, Cornwall 4.2 acres of mature mixed hardwoods near Looe for £28,000 freehold [#408].
- Coed Canol. Middle-aged hardwoods near Llandeilo, Carmarthenshire. 2.42 acres for £21,000 freehold [#504].
- Coed Wern Ty Gwyn, 15.00 acres of mixed broadleaf woodland on the edge of Snowdonia in North Wales, £120,000 freehold [#511].
- Long Larches Wood, Pantybwlch, near Newcastle Emlyn, Carmarthenshire 10.85 acres (approx.) of mature conifer woodland. £33,000 freehold [#366].
- Welly Wood, near Newcastle Emlyn, Carmarthenshire 9.68 acres of mature conifer woodland £54,000 freehold [#367].
- Sunset Wood, Wolverley, nr. Kidderminster, Worcestershire. 7.52 acres of mature broadleaf woodland £59,000 freehold [#477].
- Slew Wood, near South Molton, Devon 28.24 acres (approx.) of productive conifer woodland £123,000 freehold [#451].